Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Life...&NetGalley

Life got to me. I didn't have anytime to post on this blog! I actually forgot about it for a while. I am now a teacher at the school I attended as a child. Crazy! I am still in shock. The school year is almost over and I have learned a great deal. I love me class and will post a few lessons I did soon. In the mean time, I would like to start posting book reviews that I am doing on NetGalley.

NETGALLEY

If you have never heard about it you should try it! It is free and fun.  I highly suggest it to avid readers. First you make an account and then request to see new books that haven't even been published! YOU GET TO READ THEM BEFORE they are published! Then you can choose to write a review! 

CLICK THE LINK BELOW, YOU WON'T BE SORRY!

NetGalley

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment